Feeling guilty about something you ate? Did you go wild last night? Not to worry, today is a new day, and you may as well forgive yourself by starting this day right. The recipe for the Dr Young Alkaline Green Smoothie will make you feel awesome.
So enjoy the green goodness of this alkaline green smoothie recipe from the godfather of the alkaline diet – Dr Young.
The alkaline ingedients:
- 1 cup of pure water
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 whole peeled limes
- 4 cups of baby spinach leaves (go for organic)
- 1 cucumber – chop this up (again go for organic)
- 1 inch piece of raw creamed coconut
- if you like it cool, add some crushed ice
- if your taste buds don’t like green smoothies, add a little dash of organic honey to sweeten things up (I recommend using Manuka honey which has the highest concentration of healing properties over any normal honey
The above would serve two (or one if you are insanely hungry) and all ingredients should just be thrown in a good blender.
To learn more about Dr. Robert O. Young, who claims to have helped thousands of people with their alkaline diet and lifestyle help through the book “The pH Miracle”, visit Dr Young’s official website at www.phmiracleliving.com