I bought a very good rebounder quite a few months ago when I read about the amazing beneficial effects of rebounding everyday. But with most fitness equipment, it’s collecting dust and not being used.
I’m getting pretty fed up with seeing it everyday, so I want to list out all the benefits of rebounding in the morning to get me motivated to start rebounding again. If you’ve never rebounded – you’re missing out. It’s great fun! In case you don’t know what it is – it’s a trampoline (but for adults).
Benefits of Rebounding
- Rebounding strengthens the musculoskeletal system
- Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue
- Rebounding increases capacity for respiration
- Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio
- Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues
- Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available
- They provide a workout for all of your 638 muscles just by goofing around on a rebounder
Sounds good to me! I’ll dust off my rebounder tomorrow morning, and start my morning rebounding regime again.
Hope everyone is having a great and alkaline week! Make sure to leave a comment if you’re a rebounder!